Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Colorful Art

The gorgeous blue skies are only a memory...the snow is still on the ground, but it is precipitating some kind of frozen stuff again today, making for a rather gray and dismal day.
To top it off, I have been working like crazy to finish the blazing stars antique quilt, and have been doing white on white micro-stippling....AARGGHH! Good part is, I am almost DONE!

Meanwhile, in the Pamela Allen class, we are immersed in art and color. As everyone has posted their favorite artists and paintings, I am learning so much. Our class is quite international, and many have included favorites from their own countries. Some of these will be used for color studies and art quilts.



John Lowrie Morrison


Tom Clark, Bethlehem

Tadashi Asomi, Afternoon Calm

Rose Walton, Three Blue Cats in my Garden

I hope you enjoyed this little art show!

2 comments:

Beena said...

I very much enjoyed the art show!

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Wonderful art show, love that you posted it on your blog.