Everybody else...please scroll down...
There was not actually a full moon over the hills...some kind of circular image appeared in the sky from moisture or who knows...so I decided to leave it out. At least for now.
And here is what I have done so far.
Once again, I have used my Babylock Embellisher to needle-punch these layers together. The base is Warm and Natural cotton batting covered with cotton fabrics. I had a piece of hand-dyed fabric in light gray and light salmon pink that worked well for the sky. But there are many, many layers of various sheers, tools, and rovings covering various areas.
I have selected a backing and have cut an additional piece of Warm and Natural to put behind. This thing has gotten very wonky and distorted from all the needle-punching, and I think it needs the extra batting to stabilize the quilt.