- cut-away trapunto (the dogwoods, trillium, and little white flowers in the white side borders)
- color trapunto (the light green background is lime green fleece showing through the white batiste top
- pieced squares of green fabric including dupioni silk, hand-dyes, hand-painted, and commercial cottons
- free-motion quilting on my Gammill Classic
- painting of quilted motifs with Tsukineko inks
- Embellishment with Swarovski crystals, beads, and embroidery floss
Thanks for looking! I am filling out my entry forms for the Machine Quilters' Expo show. It is not until April, but the show is juried this year, and entries are due on January 15.