Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

On Thursday, we celebrate Thanksgiving in the US.  I will be driving to the mountains to join my hubby, who has been there since last week for deer hunting.  On Friday, I'm going to Boone to visit my dad and hopefully some of my brothers/nephews/nieces.

I am thankful for all my blogging friends who are always so encouraging to me!

I showed this quilt last year...or maybe its clone.  I made two identical quilts, one for my son and daughter-in-law, and one for my sister-in-law.  Maybe I will make one for us some day!  The pattern is called Turkey Feathers, and it is fun and easy to make.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

it is awfully cute and Happy Thanksgiving! Melinda

SheilaC said...

I love your adorable turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving

SheilaC