Friday, March 2, 2007

Capital Quilters Guild Show March 9-11


I have been busy getting my quilts ready to turn in today for the Capital Quilters Guild show at Peace College in Raleigh the weekend of March 9-11. I am entering Dave and Emily's wedding quilt, the basket quilt I finished for my sister-in-law Debbie, and a wall-hanging quilt that I trapuntoed, painted, and embellished with crystals and iridescent Angelina fibers for sparkle. I almost pulled the wall quilt out of the show because I have had so many problems with it. I will devote a post to it when I get back next week after the wedding. For a preview, visit my Webshots album 2007 Longarm Quilting , pages two and three. Here is one picture of the finished quilt. I will turn my quilts in at Quilts Like Crazy shop in Wake Forest, and then we are heading to Boone tonight for my niece Rachel's wedding. Hope we don't get snowed in!

No comments: