Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Life's A Beach!

Our beach vacation has come and gone!  How could two weeks go by so quickly?






It was great to have our whole family together.  We celebrated several family birthdays (including mine!) and Fathers' Day together.  Charlie and I took two of the older grandchildren on an excursion to the North Carolina Aquarium in Fort Fisher, NC.  That involved a ferry ride that we all enjoyed as well.



This summer they have a special exhibit of animated dinosaurs on a nature walk outside the museum.


I took many projects and art supplies with me, but did almost no art work the whole time other than coloring with the kids and making Fathers' Day cards with them.  I have gotten a few new Bible journal pages done, however.

This is one of my favorites, and was inspired by a video lesson by Gina Lee Kim titled The Versatility of Blue (available from Interweave.com.)


I tried collaging a paper napkin onto the Bible pages for this one, and added watercolor background and stamping.


This one is just ink pen drawings and watercolor.






No comments: