Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sharon Schamber Site and Tutorials

Have you visited Sharon Schamber's website recently? She has always been generous about posting step-by-step tutorials with photos on her webshots or webpages. Apparently she is getting ready to launch her new computer video network--- seems to be the latest hot phase for quilting information. Anyway, her sign-up page has some really cool You Tube links which show her quilting in fast forward to classical music. I have signed up for the network. Hope this does not turn out to be another pay-for-view like The Quilt Show. Here is my favorite of her videos, called "Dancing Feathers."

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Hi Jeanne. This is a great video. I never thought to look to you tube for instructional videos on quilting. There are TONS! Thanks for pointing out an awesome resource. I just watched one on trapunto that was great.

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Cathie, I am also surprised at how many of the YouTube videos are trying to market a product or service. Nothing like free advertising, although I'm sure the site is not designed for that purpose. Glad you found some videos that you like.