Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Celebration Day...Drawing Winners

It's April 14...the day we have been waiting for here at ATQ...

My oldest child's birthday! I always feel like this is really Mother's Day for me... the day I became a mother. Happy birthday, Bryson! You have been making me happy for 32 years!



And- Happy Birthday, Anna! My beautiful sister-in-law is married to the second youngest of my five brothers. Brother Jeff, author of the poem in the Blogiversary post comments.

Doesn't it look like she is sailing in beautiful blue tropical waters? She is!


Which brings us right to another reason to celebrate! Today is the day to announce the


Come With Me to the Islands


Blogiversary Give-Away!


I used a random number generator from Random.org to pick the numbers. And here we go...




Drawing #1 for the Tropical Waters art quilt... Winner is Antonija, better known as Toni from the blog Under the Dining Room Table. Toni lives in Wisconsin...yup, she needs a bit of the tropics!




Drawing #2 for the Tropical Island art quilt...Winner is Bethany! Bethany posted her comment anonymously on April 8, with no e-mail address. I hope she checks my blog and sees that she has won!





Drawing #3 is for the Tropical Island postcard...and the winner is Sandra! Sandra also did not leave her e-mail address, but posted on April 6, 2009 10:10 PM .

Send my your snail mail addresses, and your tropical quilts will be sailing your way.

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone for the lovely comments and for visiting my blog. I hope you will continue to visit me here at All Things Quilty!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

OK now, be an honest Mother - he surely didn't make you happy every singe day! LOL! What about those teen years?

Unknown said...

Happy B-day to your son! That is a sweet picture of you with your baby. Hope your SIL has a lovely day, too!

Congratulations to the very lucky winners.

Michelle said...

Congratulations to the winners! And Happy Birthday to Bryson and Anna. We have two birthdays in my family today, too!

Unknown said...

First of all, a very Happy BD to your son and your SIL, and many happy returns!
Secondly, I am so excited to have won the drawing! The quilt is so beautful--I can't wait to see it in person. Congrtualtions to the other winers as well. It is a lucky day for us all.
--Toni Mitt