Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Big Six-O



Today is my sixtieth birthday.  Yikes!  How did I get so old so fast?

I got a great card from BIL and SIL Richard and Phylis at the beach last week.


I got a good laugh out of this.  So far, I can relate to Rocky, Wrinkly, Squinty, and Saggy; but I'm not looking forward to the others except maybe Nappy.  :)

Here is another great gift from Dave and Emily.  I love the color combination, which is more aqua and coral than the picture shows.  Dave pointed out the special stitching- a true son of a quilter!



Tonight we are going to a great fondue restaurant called The Melting Pot in Raleigh, but I feel like I have been celebrating for a week! Party on!


2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Happy Birthday! Love the new bag. ;-)

Unknown said...

sixty looks great on you! happy birthday.....