Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Flowers

Look what I saw when I came back from the mailbox today! This bright little burst of sunshine was peeking out amid last year's brown chrysanthemum stalks! The first crocuses! (Croci?)


So, I started looking around the yard for other signs of spring. Yes, the camellias are all in bloom.

And the daffodils have buds.


If spring flowers are a long ways off where you live, visit my
Blogiversary Post and see if you can win some sunny flowery fabric bundles! Leave a comment or send me an e-mail by Wednesday, March 10.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A stunning photo of beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for posting these incredible delights of nature.Iflorist.co.uk

Michelle said...

I need to plant some crocuses! Usually my daffs are blooming by now, I think even they are tired of winter. It should be a beautiful day today - hope you are able to enjoy the sunshine!

Unknown said...

I am so ready Jeanne!!!! Every year it seems like spring just takes longer... the flowers are so pretty...