Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mountain Update

When I signed off on my last post, we were in the mountains looking forward to the arrival of Dave, Emily, and grand-dog Roo.   Friday night Emily and I were in the kitchen cooking tacos when our other son Bryson, his fiance Melissa, and their three kids walked in!  You could have knocked me over!  It was a wonderful surprise for Mother's Day weekend to have my whole family!


The kids love to be in the mountains and run around in the meadows.  My nephew Jason and his family also came up, so we got to play with their daughters Lacy


and baby Holly.  Here she was sporting my baseball cap from Hawaii.



We all did some fishing in the pond.  Here is Avery, pretty happy that he caught a trout!



Love, love, love the flame azalea in the mountains.



On the way home, we stopped at my sister's house near Greensboro and picked up my dad.  He is staying with us for a few days.  I feel so lucky to be near my loving family.

No comments: