Monday, March 9, 2009

Quilt Qua Directory for Quilters

I was recently asked for permission to link my blog to Quilt Qua. This was a new site for me.


I checked it out, and was pleased at the services offered. Blogs, quilt sites, quilters, resources, retreats, all in one site. Try it out, and I think you will be pleased. The name seems a little strange ((definition of qua: In the character of or capacity of), but the information is very helpful!


Did anyone else have trouble getting up this morning with the onset of Daylight Saving Time? I was very, very glad that I did not have to be at work early this morning. It seems the older I get, the longer it takes the old bod to adjust to time differences. Oh well! I do love the longer days and I am SO ready for the warm weather to stay. The Bradford pear trees are beginning to bloom...not my favorite tree because they have a funky smell, and the branches are rather easily broken by wind and storm. But they have a lovely shape, and are among the first blossoming trees in our area near Raleigh, North Carolina.


Today I added a gadget that will start to show the countries from which I have had blog visitors. Site Meter allows you to track the visitor locations, but does not count the countries. I will enjoy watching the international visits increase. This gadget is available through Neoworx.

No comments: