Friday, March 13, 2009

Need Something Bright and Cheerful



After days of summery, balmy, beautiful days, the weather has turned wet, gray, and cold. The trees have burst into bloom, but will probably have the lovely blossoms blow away this weekend.

I just got a pedicure on Wednesday so I could wear my sandals. Not needed now!

We had planned to go to the mountains this weekend, but decided to pass since the weather is so gloomy.

My alma mater, N.C. State, bowed out last night in their only game in the ACC tournament, and will not be going to the NCAA's this year.

Well, none of these are earth-shattering problems, exactly, but I felt the need to post something bright today. The picture above is an older quilt that I made from a "Citrus Swap" with the CyberBee a long time ago. I quilted it on my long-arm in 2004. This one is BRIGHT! I quilted each block with one of Diana Phillips' line-dancing designs in a dark green thread.


You can see more details by looking at my
Webshots album.
Have a beautiful weekend! I think I will attend our CyberBee meeting tomorrow- great eye candy and good friends.

No comments: