Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Warm Wishes Baby Quilt

I have decided to go ahead and reveal the baby quilt I just finished last night.  It is from the Warm Wishes pattern.


As I mentioned in a previous post, I am over a year behind in making quilts for the new babies of family and friends.  I decided this one would be for the newest baby, since we are going to visit them over Christmas.    I don't think they read this blog, so I won't be spoiling any surprise.

Since it is for a little girl, I made lots of swirly flower designs as I quilted.  Several of the fabrics have flowers, so that tied in the motif.



This pattern is very easy to put together.  You do need yardage rather than fat quarters if you are going to use the strip piecing method.


2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I think that's a really nice baby quilt pattern. It looks so different in different fabric and color combos. It's also FAST!

Unknown said...

very pretty and I love your quilting