Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Selling Angel Art for American Cancer Society

Sorry for not posting recently...but I am excited to report that I have submitted four of my angel paintings to the Fine Art America website!  All proceeds from my Angel Art will be donated to the American Cancer Society.  This fine organization not only helps fund much-needed research, but also provides services such as transportation to treatment for cancer victims and their families.

Ice Blue Angel
Pastel Angel
Glowing Angel
Rainbow Angel

Many of you are aware that my husband is now a one-year survivor of metastatic prostate cancer.  Today he spent the afternoon helping me take some high-resolution photographs with his Nikon camera and a tripod.  I purchased some black velvet fabric and covered a Masonite board with it.  We set up outdoors in the sun's natural light with a tabletop easel perched on a stool.  We were ducking showers, but managed to take some good-quality photographs in direct sunlight.

The Fine Art America website lets you choose from products such as prints, (framed or unframed), notecards, greeting cards, phone cases, postcards, pouches, tote bags, towels, even shower curtains with the artwork that you select.  All of the financial transactions, printing, and shipping are provided by the company.  I have added the minimal mark-up so that any profits will go to the American Cancer Society.

In the near future I will also be adding some original Angel Art to my Easy shop...I have many small original paintings that can be framed or used on notecards.  

Thank you for your encouragement and support!



No comments: