Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Double Wedding Ring Quilt- Finished!

I finally got the binding completely done on this double wedding ring quilt.


It took longer than usual because of the scalloped edge.  It was already cut out by the maker.  I made a bias binding and did the best I could on those curves.  Clipping the inside curves helped.





Now all I have to do is sew on the label and deliver it to my sister-in-law this weekend.  That is, if we can make it to the mountains.  We have had a snow/sleet event and the roads are icy.  Everyone stayed home today, even my husband who almost always goes to work on "snow days."  

Here is something to warm this cold day...the beautiful roses he gave me for Valentines' Day.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz wedding ring