Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Autumn in the Mountains

For those who are wishing they could be somewhere beautiful to view autumn foliage, I have embedded a slide show of photographs from the northern North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains. This could be a real procrastination aid- there are one hundred! All are in my Webshots album Autumn in North Carolina Mountains, or scroll to the bottom of the blog page to see the slide show.

Today is the last day before DSH goes to the mountains for a week of deer camp. I am going to spend a few days in South Carolina with my son's family while the guys are up in the woods. So, today I am going to follow my blog friend Vicki W's example and make a to-do list.


1. Take dog to vet for shots-Done


2. Take down Halloween lights


3. Continue to search cell phone which has been missing two weeks (anyone out there seen it?)


4. Finish two Civil War repro customer quilts- thought that was completed last night, but when I looked at the back, I was not happy with the tension on one row and ripped it out last night


5. Finish painting bathrooms and put away paint supplies


Better get going! If I get finished I will post pics of the two Civil War quilts tomorrow. They are looking good!

No comments: