When I brought the machine in, I listed all the problems I was having with it. The most annoying was that when I stopped stitching, it kept going! The solution for that was an adjustment to the "min pot."
I was having trouble getting the needle in and out of the needle bar, so he reamed it out for me.
My machine has a vertical/horizontal lock feature, which sometimes did not hold very well. OOPS- the connector was broken for the vertical hold magnet.
My laser pointer was in pieces because its connector was broken. All fixed now!
I knew I had some threads wrapped around the wheels, but I did not know about all this thread wrapped around the shaft!