Friday, June 6, 2008

They Threw Me a Heck of a Party!

Today was my last day of school. To recognize my accomplishments and celebrate my great work, the whole school had a party today with an awesome "Beach Music" Band, the Band of Oz! Okay, not really, the whole school just had one big fun party to celebrate the last few days of school. And this old retired teacher was doing the electric slide and singing "Brown-Eyed Woman" on stage with the band. It was a wonderful last day. I will miss the kids and many of the staff members at this great school. But I am looking forward to being retired again!

Now I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my son and his family as we begin our beach vacation! Lots of pictures of sun, sand, surf, seagulls, and grandchildren to come, I'm sure!








No comments: