Friday, June 8, 2012

Surprise...Something Quilty!

Since I have not been working on any of my own quilt projects lately, today I will share the work of some of my talented bee members.  The Whacky Ladies met last night in Franklinton, NC at Sharon's house.
Here is one of Mary's Christmas ornament wall hangings.  She added sparkly beads to embellish.


Our hostess Sharon showed this unfinished quilt


as well as this one from a Marti Mitchell class at guild.


Sharon has also been busy making these small purses or wallets.  She is selling them at a local beauty salon.


This soft baby quilt is for Lori's great-grandchild.  None of us can believe that Lori is getting ready to have a great-grandchild!


Lori also has been doing some English paper-piecing to make these spiraling hexagon blocks.


Here is the latest of Carolyn's red and white Blocks of the Month.  Only one to go, and then she can piece her quilt top.


Carolyn also added two more batik BOM's to her series.


That's it, now it's off to pack for our beach trip!  I will try to post pictures of my son's wedding while we are still down there.

Peace!








No comments: